Ever since Aunt Sarah’s was established in 1962, it’s been our mission to serve authentic Southern food, with hospitality like you’d find as a guest in our home, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to both our neighbors and travelers who are simply passing through town. Now under New Ownership, you will find renewed energy and enthusiasm along with a true appreciation for our guests.
When your family sits down to enjoy our classic home-cooked meals, you’ll taste the difference immediately. Many of our recipes are made fresh daily, and we strive to always treat our guests to food of the utmost quality, including some of the following:
- NEW EXPANDED SEAFOOD MENU!
- Cousin John’s Chicken - Original recipe since 1962 - hand-breaded & fried
- Thick & juicy USDA Choice sirloin
- 100% premium Certified Angus Beef™ burgers - always fresh - never frozen
- Fresh mashed potatoes
- Farm fresh eggs
- Homemade country sausage gravy over warm biscuits
- Our delicious homemade creamed chipped beef over extra thick Texas toast
- Our homemade corned beef hash is the best in town
- Made to order omelets
- Pancakes & French toast hot off the griddle
- Golden brown Giant Belgian waffles
- Fresh brewed iced tea
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Old fashioned milk shakes
Our prices are fair and our portions generous, which makes our traditional favorites and Aunt Sarah’s originals some of the best values you’ll find in any restaurant, at home or on the road. Whether you’re craving fried chicken just like Grandma used to make, endless portions of your favorite side, or the perfect breakfast any time of day, Aunt Sarah’s is serving what you want, when you want it.
Our Mission Statement: Here, at Aunt Sarah’s, we are committed to treating you like kinfolk by providing a fresh, home-cooked meal while you enjoy our down-home hospitality. “An exceptional Guest Service Experience” and 100% satisfaction is our promise to you! Let us know how our TEAM is doing.